Universal fire damper made of calcium silicate, type: BKU-K90/K30
Universal fire damper made of calcium silicate
Resistant to deformation, case is resistant to temperature up to 400 °C .
- Resistance Class: With connection to non-combustible ducts as well as without duct connection always K90.
- Release: 72°C with thermoelectric sensor, Spring-back motor 24V (SLC 2-wire possible) /230V, ex-protection available.
- Corrosion prevention: Non-corrosive, inside impregnation possible, list of chemical resistance available on request.
Situations of installation:
- Installation possibilities and available sizes
- In walls of brickwork or concrete without suspension
- In light partition walls
- In front of a wall with connection to a L90 duct
- Directly in front of walls
- Extension in front of a concrete wall
- Standing on a floor
- Hanging beneath a floor
- Example for hanger, assembly and sizes of traverses, anchors.
- protection hangers.